It’s the Qeesmas Contest! Time to win a sleigh-full of goodies from Toy2R making spirits bright and happy with FREE TOYS – lots of free toys – in fact 4 holiday bundles valued at $500 each!!! How’s that for spreading cheer for all to hear!
Here’s the scoop – we want you to send us your best photograph showing us your love for Qee! Pose with your favorite Qee, Capture a Qee hanging out at its favorite place in town, or Create a special Qee setting showing off your true creativity – it’s up to you!
There will be two levels, Amateur and Professional, that way you can use your smart phone or a fancy-schmancy camera to capture your best creative moment. Toy2R will choose a winner from each level to win big! Also, there will be a People’s Choice Award – the best submissions (as decided upon our select group of Qee personnel) will be posted and voted upon on Facebook. And not to be outdone, there will also be a Santa’s Choice Award – a winning submission chosen by The Big Guy himself.
So get those Qees out and start snapping away. Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, you’ll have a chance to win, and win big, for holidays! The contest starts today and runs through the December 10th – good luck!!
The Qeesmas Contest starts November 21st, 2011. Send all contest entries to email@example.com – and please include in the subject heading “MY QEESMAS”. Do not forget to include your name/alias, a title for your submission, your website, twitter name or other social networking info you would like us to share with viewers. Be sure to include the level you wish your photo to be judged: AMATEUR or PROFESSIONAL.
PHOTO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 500 pixels wide or high (smaller images will not be accepted). Here are some basic themes we would like to see:
- Portraits – You and your favorite Qee(s). How creative can you be?
- Locations – Your favorite Qee visiting a landmark, favorite hangout, or hanging at home.
- Dioramas – Feel like taking it to the next level? Photograph your favorite Qee(s) in a diorama or setting you have created.
- Photos must include at least one Qee figure (the more the merrier!)
Submit as many images as you would like, there is no limit, but please do not duplicate images or send multiple images in single submissions – one image per entry. Photoshop or other programs to enhance your image is allowed.
- Contest starts November 21st, 2011.
- Submissions deadline– December 10th at 11:59 pm
- There will be two levels for submissions – AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL.
- Our Qee personnel will select 5 images each week, from each level, for final voting.
- The top 15 images chosen from each level will then be subject to public voting on Facebook between the 12th through the 17th of December.
- Winners announced on Monday, December 19th, 2011 – 4 CHANCES TO WIN!
- PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD – as voted on by the people on Facebook
- AMATEUR LEVEL AWARD – as determined by Toy2R USA
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL AWARD – as determined by Toy2R USA
- SANTA’S CHOICE AWARD – as determined by The Big Guy!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Toy2R USA reserves the Right of Refusal for any entries submitted without the need for explanation.
- Any and all entries submitted may be used for promotional purposes by Toy2R USA at any time after receipt. Copyright of original photographs will remain with the submitter.
- In the event that no submissions are received for either level of the contest, the prize(s) will be forfeited.
- Contest Terms and Conditions may change at any given time without prior notice or alert.
- Submitting your entry/entries to this contest indicates that you have agreed to all of the above Terms & Conditions.